Greetings from A Sheltered Harbor Lodging
- Full Private Baths (tub & shower) in every room
- Located on the waterfront with a fantastic view from all rooms.
- We feel we offer the best view in town.
- Color cable TV w/Remote and phone in every room
- Clean, cozy, quiet rooms.
- Hot ALL-YOU-CAN-Eat Breakfasts
- All rooms are NON Smoking
- We do not allow pets in the rooms
- Bike Rentals
- Full Wrap around deck for your enjoyment.
- Gazebo with BBQ Grill for guest use.
- Plenty of off road parking
- Conveniently located with walking distance to restaurants, shops, local attractions, & hiking trails.
- We View - Eagles, Moose, Bears, Whales - Dolphins and The Northern Lights - from our decks every year.
We try to Offer a little bit of everything for our guests. You have Private access to your rooms like a hotel. However, you can come and go as you please at any hour of the night or day. Thus allowing you to enjoy the cozy comfort of a B&B. There is a separate Fridge and microwave available for guest use only. It is located in the hall next to the rooms, giving you easy access to it.
We look forward to seeing you. Your Alaska Experience starts here. If there is anything we can do for you or you would like any further information feel free to contact us anytime.
During special events, such as the Bridge Tournament, Beer Festival, Bike Race, Southeast Alaska State Fair, and Alaska Bald Eagle Festival, we need a 14 day advance cancellation notice or you will be charged in full for your reservation.
During the rest of the time we require a 48 hour/2 day notification of cancellation.